CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

When Life hands you Rain...go get wet.

I just had to let the kids go splash around this afternoon in the gloomy weather...we just HAD to get out of the house! My mom bought them some amazingly adorable rainboots and let us have one of their umbrellas so we took advantage. The kids had a blast and then we came back in the warm house and had hot cocoa... um, yeah, I'll do anything to have an excuse to make hot cocoa. I think I drink that more than water in the winter. Hmmm, maybe that's why I just can't seem to shed these last 30 lbs. NO-DOIY. Thanks, Mom, for the raingear!! We love it!




5 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Cute pictures - I love the rain boots! How fun!

Rozannah said...

Brooke!!....I love these pictures! They are absolutely darling!!

Amy Moody said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Hey you know Costco has that hot chocolate we always bought around the holiday's out.

Lady Robason said...

Love the pictures, they're awesome!

Lady Robason said...

P.S. remember our rainy, soggy dresses, ditch work, splash in the puddles, fish in the ditch awesome fun day?