CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

February in St George = HEAVEN ON EARTH

We decided to escape the awful gloom and snow and have a mini vacay down South. We got there just in time to share some birthday cake with Sayde Kay (I can't believe she's a teen!). The red rocks were so lovely and it was so warm we wished we had brought the shorts and flip-flops. I love the Lee's location...the cliffs behind there house are so fun to explore. These pics are crappy because I took them with my phone but this is our favorite hike to "Cave Town". St George, I love you.
Mini "Hole in the Rock"

I did not in any way tell the kids to pose like this...they just did when I counted to three...what NERDS! It reminded me of Rocky at the top of those stairs.

0 comments: