CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

What a blast! I hate to say this but there was a time in my life when Halloween was my VERY LEAST favorite holiday. I HATED IT!!! I swore up and down that my family would NOT take part in this Pagan Sugarfest
.....and then
.
.
.
I had kids.
My whole outlook changed. I found myself looking at costumes and daydreaming about kind of facepaint I could put on my kids and buying wigs and candy and pretty soon I realized that Halloween is pretty friggin fun! My kids love it and I now look forward to it every year. I am SO grateful that we can enjoy the holiday at our annual church Halloween party instead of going door to door in the frigid Montana fall weather. Here are this years costumes (ALL purchased LAST YEAR at Target a couple days after Halloween for 75% off.)





0 comments: