CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to the 90's Mr. Banks!

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and join the Human Race and start-a-bloggin'. I've been hesitant because it seems I'm always on the tail end of the "latest thing" and I don't enjoy feeling like I'm being trendy just for trendiness' sake. I can't resist any longer for the simple reason that this is the best way to keep the people I love up to date on the happenings of my family without spending hours on the computer! Heck, maybe I'll even go out and get the I-pod I've been wanting for YEARS now...and maybe I should stop wearing my favorite tie-dye parachute pants. No, I think I'll keep the pants...they match my hot pink reebok high tops really well.

6 comments:

Bonnie Ella said...

Dang this is a cute idea. Glad that you FINALLY joined the "now" crowd...ha!
This will be fun for your friends and family to keep up with you.
Love you
Mom

Rozannah said...

I am sooo happy!!!!!! I love myfamily.com but I think that this is going to work way better for us. I am so excited to be more up-to-date with your family. And I totally know what you mean about joining blogger. I was very reluctant, but now I am super glad I did and even more glad you did.
Love You all!!!
Zannah

Ashley and Ezra said...

Yeah welcome to the "cool group" yep I said cool group! I'm verry impressed with the blog title our fami-lee!!! Love it! Ezra HATES mine...but I thought it was just going to be something that I really wouldnt get into, so I started it with my maiden name...opps, guess blogging is what I was made for! haha well Im glad you started and keep us updated okay! -ashley

Sowells said...

Brooke you make me LOL - That means laugh out Loud - really hard! I'm texting this with my thumbs. Your funny.
Deseree'

francesca said...

Brookie,

Awesome that you started blogging!! WOO HOO, now I can finally see pics of your kids! Check out ours when you have a chance:

www.forsythfamily.org

And by the way, I'm due to have baby boy number 2 in 8 days .... on cinco de mayo ... maybe he'll come out mexican, who knows.

Francesca

Anonymous said...

You write very well.