CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Move On Back!!


Yes, it's true, I have become a school bus driver. It's ok if you are laughing really hard right now...I laugh about it all the time - probably 5 times a day. My BFF Cecilee has been driving a bus for a couple of years and I decided it could really be a great way to earn a little extra dinero.


So here's the scoop-

* I drive a 2005 bus---cd player, lots of cool buttons to push, hydraulic instead of air brakes

* The owner lets me park the bus at my house!

* I take the kids with me and they provided the carseats.

* It takes me about 1.5 hours in the morning and afternoon so 3 hours total daily...that's it!

* I drive a route to the new high school and the kids are super nice...they actually say, "Thank You" but it's too bad because I can't scream, "NO YELLING ON THE BUS"!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That's so awesome! I can just imagine your kids riding up in the front of the bus with you. They must think it's pretty cool. Too bad school will be out pretty soon.

Lady Robason said...

Of all the crazy jobs we have had (West), I can't imagine anything more perfectly hilarious. I love it!

RonJohn said...

Hey Brookey!!! long time now see. Im so glad you found me. Your kids are so dang cute. I miss you and all the "surge" moments in life that we had. Good times Good times. Love ya

BrandonKristin said...

My mom used to drive the bus when we lived in east Texas! When Amanda was in a car seat, way back in the day! Brooke, this is Kristin Brown! Hey! I got your blog from Devon Kuykendall!

Looks like fun out in Montana! just thought I would say hello! Welcome to blogging land!

Jeff and Cecilee said...

I am very proud to be described as BFF on your blog and the awesome description of your bus driver trainer! Great picture and ofcourse, Great Job, Pay, and Benefits (kids come, BBQ's, Big Yellow Bus at your fingertips for neighborhood field trips, etc..) love ya!