CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zippety-Ay and Hidey-Ho I hate that song!!


Jesse and Deseree' have had a birthday, shout, "Hooray!". Being in primary, it's only natural that I constantly have those cheesy birthday songs in my head all week, every week. Oh well, I guess there are worse songs out there.

Poor Jesse...we didn't throw him a party or anything! I made a yummy dinner and then we had Brownies & Ice Cream (per Jesse's request) and then watched a movie. I know...we are party animals! Well, I will say this...we didn't finish the movie until 11:30 which is the latest we've stayed up in a looonnngg time. We are so old.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE. I love you more than ever, times infinity, plus one.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That dessert looks so yummy! A perfect birthday dessert, I think. Happy birthday, Jesse! Miss you guys!

Amy Moody said...

That looks so good. Tell Jesse Happy Belated Birthday for me.

Sowells said...

What I had a birthday too - wheres my yummy brownies! Those look so good. Rozannah did make me a cake too - isn't she great! Love the pics of the family. So cute. Also I love the rain boots - how fun. Who doesn't love getting wet (especially in cute boots)!

Carol said...

Hi Brooke,
You probably don't remember me, well actually, maybe you never met me. Anyway. . . we used to live in Sun River Valley and our kids are the same ages as Jesse and his siblings. They went to the same schools and we were in the ward there until we moved about 10 yrs ago. I found your blog through Deseree's. Well it looks like you and Jesse are doing well and you have an adorable family. Tell Jesse Happy Birthday from the Gneiting family.
Carol Gneiting