CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I heart Turkey Day

Here are some of the pics from Butte Thanksgiving with my parents. We knew we wouldn't see them at Christmas this year so my parents gave us a few really nice gifts.

Mia got an awesome baby-doll with a swing and backpack
Luke got a Woody doll that he's been wanting forever and a Nerf Gun (which Jesse really likes)
Jacob got a playhut schoolbus that is sooo much fun
and Jesse and I got an indoor grill / griddle that we've already used 3 times! I love it..thanks Mom & Dad!

I did a dry salt brine turkey as seen in Martha and it was DELICIOUS!! The stuffing in the bird was way too salty (only because I didn't read the directions to rinse the turkey after salting it) so we mainly ate the baked stuffing. My Mom made her famous lemon pie and my Dad made some perfect pumpkin pies too. Needless to say, we all ate very well through the weekend.
(I tried uploading pics but they wouldn't go thru...will try again later!)

0 comments: