CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

H-E-double hockey sticks Froze Over


Oh yeah, I'm good at keeping my blog clean...if only I could control my language around the children. Like when I've found that Luke has had yet another bout of diarreah or that Mia has used her play make-up to paint Jacob's face and there isn't one inch of flesh color showing or Jacob throws random things in the garbage because it's fun (cereal bowls/spoons, toys, bills etc.)

Anyway, enough about that. The REAL reason I'm posting right now is that I'm very upset. It is about -30 degrees outside and I'm really wondering what I was thinking leaving the nice warm desert for the winter in MT. I hope Jesse knows how much I love him to sacrifice like this! -30??? What the CRAP???

Whew, I feel better now...thanks for letting me vent. Needless to say, I can't wait to go to St George and soak it all in! Who knows, maybe we'll stay down there FOR-E-VER. (say "forever" like on the movie Sandlot...go ahead...you know you want to.)

4 comments:

Jeff and Cecilee said...

I love you and miss you!! Love Always and forever your BFF :)

The Davis Family said...

You poor thing! I saw on the news that it was really cold up in Big Sky country, but I didn't know it had dropped to -30! It makes our +25 degrees look pretty good!

Amy Moody said...

We got snow down here a few days ago but we didn't get the freezing temps you all have. The snow of course melted by the next morning. Are the kids enjoying the snow? I can't wait to sit Breukelen in a pile of snow to see what she will do lol.

Sowells said...

So when I first read it - I thought it was 30 degrees - and I thought 30 really isn't that cold. Wow -30 that is Gross! Was school canceled? Well I hope you have your years supply of hot chocolate and movies and books!