CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Who knew I married MacGyver?

Honestly, I did have the biggest crush on MacGyver when I was little. Who didn't? I think it was the mullet that did me in.

Question: What happens when you marry a genius and big sports fan who desperately wants to watch the super bowl but you don't have an antenna to hook up to your TV so you don't even get the BASIC TV channels?

Answer: He goes into the garage and finds some simple scraps of household junk and makes one himself and proceeds for the next hour to try to get a crystal clear picture by fastening the cable to the cord of our mini-blinds. Maybe he can figure out how to rig free cable next? Duh, doesn't everyone do stuff like this??? At least I know that Ashley can relate...Ezra probably does stuff like this all the time! Those Lee boys are loco.









7 comments:

Polson Family said...

Very creative Jesse. It was actually a pretty good super bowl, worth the time and effort to get it on your tv. Miss you guys.

Sowells said...

TOo funny. Ryan did the same thing! Only not with the blinds, but plenty of cable and stuff! His did not come in crystal clear. It was black and white - but he could still make out the teams!

Sowells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Davis Family said...

This looks like something Alan would do! He jimmy rigs everything! Too funny!

The Davis Family said...

Brooke - my e-mail is alan_dianedavis@yahoo.com so you can fill me in on the details. Thanks!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Brooke I'm right there with you!!! If Ezra wants something impossible, somehow it becomes possible! They are so creative and "loco" I have to agree!

RonJohn said...

hey there brookey!!! I need to talk to you about your place of residence. Email me

rrlChick@hotmail.com

Possible relocation for the ronjohn clan!