CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Dino-RRific

The kiddos and I went to visit my brother Brandon in Vernal, UT last week with my parents and it was SOOOOO fun! Vernal is known for its Dinosaur and Fossil rich area and they have a huge museum that we visited that we loved as much as the kids.











We also visited Brandon's daughter, Raegan, at the park for a while. The kids loved playing with their cousin and it was so nice to be together as a family...it's been a LONG time since I had seen Brandon and even longer since I had seen sweet Raegan! As you will tell from the pictures, she is DEFINITELY Brandon's flesh and blood.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I haven't seen pics of your parents for YEARS AND YEARS! How nice to have them visit! Looks like a fun outing!

Amy Moody said...

I can't believe how much Mia looks like you, only with blonde hair.