CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Glacier National Park

Well, now that I've started blogging, you might be annoyed because I will probably be posting pics of Glacier NP every year. I look back at the pics I took last year and the year before and they all look the same...it's hilarious! But every year when we visit, it takes my breath away and before I know it, I'm snapping like 300 pictures in a day. I honestly have never seen it so GREEN there the whole time we've lived here. I guess that's one benefit of all the clouds and rain. Also, the longer we live here and the older my kids get, the more we get out and hike around in the park instead of just taking pics from the passenger seat.


This is my sister-in law, Michelle that I was hiding behind because that is a Momma goat looking for her baby and I was scared of those horns!! Sorry, Michelle, nothing personal.












3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so jealous, glacier park is my favorite place in the whole world, I wish I lived close to it. Awesome pictures and yeah everytime I go I take the same pictures, but it's so pretty! you can't not take the same pictures.

On a side note, thanks for having Laini to dinner, that was nice of you guys....I am planning on hopefully coming out there this fall sometime to visit...Laini's house is small so could I the kids and I stay with you guys?

hope you are doing well, good luck with the primary calling

Amy Moody said...

WOW...your pictures are so amazing. Believe it or not I have only been to Glacier Park once and that was in the 10th grade. How insane is that? I lived right next to it for 30 years and I have been there once lol.

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL! Why have I never ever been there??? Adding that to my list of places to visit!