CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos, Mia!



As of May 25th Mia is 5 years old. Hard to believe I'm that old...oops, I mean hard to believe Mia's that old. She had a good time at her little shin-dig in our apt. My parents were in town from Butte and we had a few kids from church there too. I made her a little caterpillar out of cupcakes and we had a butterfly pinata. (Actually the same as Rachel's daughter's birthday pinata...too cute!) She scored some sweet stuff and I didn't get any good pics but I'll post more when my Mom emails some of hers to me. Here, Mia is squeezing the guts out of her friend Gracie.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

did you get your pinata at target? did it come filled with paper you had to pull out before you could put candy in? mine did and it was terrible! that paper inside did not come out easily so our poor butterfly had a huge wound in its back thanks to my enormous hand reaching in to get the paper out. my hand didn't really fit through the tiny candy hole.

anyway, how bizarre to have a 5 year old! time goes too fast! mia is such a babe! happy birthday, mia!