CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Snow Day



You might say to yourself, "That Brooke is so bad at blogging that she is posting Christmas pictures in June! What a silly goose." Well, the last part is absolutely true but these pictures were taken on June 10th. The only word I kept thinking of all day as I was watching the snow fall was WRONG. It's just wrong. Montana is such a beautiful and weird place and this snow is just so very wrong. Our public pool was supposed to open on Monday but needless to say, we stayed indoors in the cold, yucky weather. GGGRRRRR.

3 comments:

Amy Moody said...

I am so glad I am not there....I hate it when it snows in the summer!!!!

RonJohn said...

There are just some things i dont miss about being up in idaho. Summer time snow is one of them.

The Davis Family said...

Hey Brooke - looks like you need to do a little updating on your blog. It's cute though - your kids are just adorable. :) My e-mail address is alan_dianedavis@yahoo.com. That would be great if you could send me a few pics from the park today. Thanks!