CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mia is a Preschool Graduate...what a smartiepants.



There was a time when I would have scoffed and rolled my eyes if someone mentioned a Preschool or Kindergarten, etc. graduation ceremony. I mean seriously, how bored do those mom's have to be that spend time / money on that stuff right? WRONG! I even made the little hats myself (they didn't stay on at all). Our little group of preschoolers was so cute singing the songs and even saying the Pledge of Allegance. I got it all on video and I've already watched it a couple of times! Can you say NERDY MOM?

2 comments:

Amy Moody said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. I remember her being so little and calling me "Hammie"

RonJohn said...

Luke starts preschool this aug. So so weird. Time really does fly by. Mia is such a cutie!!