CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I left my heart in St George



As many of you know, we went to St George to visit the Lee's for the Christmas Holiday. IT WAS AMAZING!! Rozannah, Chris and Lorenzo were visiting and it was great to see them and crazy to see how big Lorenzo has become. He talks so well! It snowed the first couple of days we were there and there was a lovely snowfall on Christmas Eve...it was magical. (actually, I wasn't too excited about the snow as you can see in the previous post.)





The only bad thing about the holiday was the fact that I only took about 4 pictures. WHAT AN IDIOT!! I'm so upset with myself. Rozannah, will you email any that you took? The pics I took are of us and the kids hiking around the gorgeous red rocks in my in-laws backyard.
Christmas eve was spent playing games and reading the Christmas Story from the scriptures. Christmas day was so much fun for everyone. We had a delicious turkey dinner with all the yummy trimmings and of course some of Dona's scruptious pies. Thanks to the Lee's for always making us so comfortable and being sooo much fun!! We love you guys!

3 comments:

Rozannah said...

If you think your an Idiot for only taking 4 then you'll think I'm a real moron because I only took 2.

I guess I was just caught up in the moment and not thinking about capturing it. Actually the 2 pictures were taken by Chris. I didn't take any!!

It was awesome to see you and I miss you guys alot!!

Anonymous said...

One of many key ways to quit the piles from becoming more serious and hurting would be to quit stressing. Straining is usually the reason behind the hemorrhoids difficulty, so when you end stressing the pain and growth halts. Try and chill out when using your bowels and you should discover some relief. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Sca46ujdin[/url]

Anonymous said...

Understand that some people search the world wide web making use of sizeable screen tvs for screens. Vimeo allows sizeable video files now. So, will not turn your nostrils up at high-definition information. A person taking a look at your site content over a fifty " plasma will not likely buy from you if they just see pixels. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Unus43224ed[/url]