CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Guess whose coming to dinner??


Well, we've got Baby Lee #4 baking in the oven! Our family is so thrilled...especially Mia and Luke. They are already asking if they can sing songs to the baby in my tummy. It is making me a little nervous because Mia is sure asking a lot of questions about how the baby gets in there and where it comes out. ANY SUGGESTIONS?? The last time she asked me I told her "Well, honey, I just push the baby out!" I'm not quite ready to explain any details...or maybe I should to make sure she doesn't try any hanky-panky until she's married! HA! I'm 11 weeks along and had an ultrasound today. My doctor seems really nice and I get to deliver in the BRAND NEW hospital in Whitefish. Yippee! Here are a couple of little funny looking ultrasound pics...sorry they look so weird. I will post more as the baby develops. YEAH BABIES!!!!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys! I hope to come over and visit again soon!

The Davis Family said...

Yea for you! I hope you haven't been too sick - that's the worst. Good luck with everything, we're excited for you!

Rachel Holloway said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!

RonJohn said...

Yeah thats great Brooke. SO is this going to be the last baby for you guys or do you want more little monkeys?

Lady Robason said...

Congrats! Yeah, stinks about the snow. So I won't tell you that is was a balmy 70 degrees in El Paso. Love Ya!

Sowells said...

What?! Just when I think we've caught up! So fun - we love our primos!

Ashley and Ezra said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! If Des thinks they have catching up to do, think about Ez and I!!! I couldnt be more happy for you and your cute fami-Lee... keep us updated!

Amy Moody said...

Lindsay told me you are pregnant so Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I think I might wait a llllooooonnnnnnngggggg time before thinking of another one, Breukelen is giving me the run for the money now...and I thought my boys were bad, I'm in trouble when she becomes a teenager.

Rozannah said...

Ohh!! we do love babies!!!! I am so glad that you will be providing an awesome playmate for our little. I love your kids, they are so sweet and this one is going to be just as amazing.

Polson Family said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so so excited for you guys. I called you the other day, hopefully you got my message. I cannot believe you are going to have 4 kids. I hope that you are feeling good and all is going well. Love ya