CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I might be a Trekie.

After the fun party for Mia with my parents we all went to Idaho Falls to meet my Brothers and Sister-in -Law to visit and watch the Star Trek movie. I was a little annoyed because I thought it was a pretty long drive just to watch a stupid movie. My mind changed as soon as the movie started. It was AWESOME! I'm so glad we went and I really enjoyed the time with Brandon, Barrett and Michelle.

Of course, Mia had to bring some cupcakes to share with her favorite Aunt and Uncles. (Congrats by the way to Barrett and Michelle who are expecting their first baby in December!!!)
Thanks for the amazing day and thanks mom & dad for letting us stink up your house.
















0 comments: