CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

We moved again....yes I said again.

Over the winter Jesse built another home to sell and we moved into it around March. We lived in it about a month before it SOLD!!! We have been so VERY blessed with Jesse's work. Needless to say, we found a rental and moved out of the new house into a not-so-new house. The cool thing is this rental is on a few acres with fruit trees, horses, creek frontage and it's amazingly close to town. In fact it takes me all of 2 minutes to get to our church building. It has been the FUNNEST house ever for the kids this summer.
I'm posting some pics I took this Spring as everything was blossoming. I have realized that I love taking care of plants! I didn't know that about myself until we moved here but I'm almost obsessed with watering and checking on my "babies" everyday. Heavenly Father's creations are amazing.
















0 comments: