CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

BOO! (only 3 months late)

Here's the Halloween Post - typical Brooke...posting Halloween stuff in December.

Mia (no suprise) wanted to be Princess Aurora. She loved getting all dolled up and I think every other girl in our ward was a disney princess too so she definitly didn't get the "most original costume" award.

Luke was thrilledto be superman and still tells people that I spray-painted his hair black. He just kept looking in the mirror and giggling. He is so dang cute.

Spiderman (Jake) really got into his role and we couldn't get him to stop running around the house killing bad guys and posing in superhero positions. He did sit still long enough to let me paint his face (a Halloween miracle).

Micah was a little green froggie. I just love the cute, warm costumes stores have for babies now. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. He also had an adorable "I love my Mummy " onesie.




FUN FUN

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Fun update! Your kids are adorable!

Polson Family said...

Hey Brookie!!! I am glad to new posts up finally (I am not any better). Your kids are so dang cute. I can't believe how big they are. Miss you