CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Give Thanks for FAMILY

We had 3 turkeys for Thanksgiving! Gramma, Grampa and the turkey we ate...Ha! My mom and dad were able to join us for a lovely Thanksgiving this year. Everything turned out so delicious and delightful. My Gramma Jarvis' lemon pie was a hit as always and the turkey was moist and soooo good. Can't wait to do it again next year.
My mom decorated a Gingerbread House with the kids and they were THRILLED! It was hard to keep Jake from eating the decorations but luckily we had enough.
Mom and Dad - thanks so much for all your help with the food and the non-stop tickling the kids to keep them busy while I rested. You are so awesome and I love you so much!!
















.

1 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

You are so lucky to have such great parents! Im thankful for your parents too! They are just so darn nice!