CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jacob is 3 already!

Can you even believe it?? I know. Me either. We had a fun playdate at the park the day before with his friends from Church. I made Funfetti cupcakes (Jake said he wanted a white cake) and brownies and ice cream for the grown-ups. This picture is with my friend Melodie who's birthday is the 15th. I can't think of anyone Jake would have rather shared his party with...he loves Melodie way more than me! It was a lovely day. On Wed. (his actual bday) we sang and opened presents after an AMAZING afternoon on the boat. We went to City Beach and had a great time in the sand.

At one point, my friend Cecilee needed help unloading her car so I told Jake to sit by Micah since I couldn't watch him out in the water. As I was walking back to our spot I saw Jake pick up a handful of sand and throw it on Micah who was sleeping peacefully in his carseat. WHAT A TURD!!! Seriously, what kid does crap like that!! I was soooooooooooo mad but had to snap a pic before I counted to 1,000 and said some choice words to calm down. As you can see, he's got sand on his eyelids, in his ears and everywhere in between...oh it was such a mess. Here's the evidence.

0 comments: