CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Lee version of FHE



Q - Well, what do you get when it's family night and your crazy husband get's ahold of some Scotch Tape?



A - You get a family with little piggie noses!! We laughed so hard we almost peed our pampers. Jesse is such a goofball I just love him. Here's the picture of the little piggie family...check out Jake...SO GROSS! I'm so glad he doesn't look like that in real life. I think Luke looks a little like Kevin Bacon! What do you think?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

too funny!

Sowells said...

ewwww! Can we have FHE with you guys?

John said...

Your family would do that! haha

RonJohn said...

opps that was me not John, Im a retard!

Sowells said...

looks like a tribute to Michael Jackson, plastic surgery or both, either way I hope your family is not on the same drugs, and please don't put the hyper baric chamber pictures up on the blog, people will start talking, then...(by the way this is Ryan)

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh my! Before reading into this post, I really couldnt figure out who was in that first picture! So funny... I love the shirtless kid! At least you know that the FHE lessons will sink in!