CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Somebody's Gettin Married!

Congratulations Gramma Barb and Grampa Lincoln! They got married August 8th in the Mt. Timpanogos temple and it was an amazing ceremony. ALL of Jesse's siblings were there and it so awesome to see his family and extended family as well. Quite the family reunion!
For those of you who aren't aware...I am a complete MORON. I did not take ANY pics of the wedding, in fact, the only time my camera came out of it's case was the morning we left when the Lee's got together at Ezra's house for family pics. I took quite a few but am only posting a couple.


The twins Jesse and Deseree'...Deseree', I think you are one of the most beautiful things on the planet.

This pic was really difficult for me to post because I was overdue and feeling like complete CRAP...and looking like complete CRAP! EEEWW I get grossed out just looking at my swollen self...do I even have eyes? Oh well, a small price to pay to bring a sweet baby into the world!
STUD!

No wonder their kids are so dang good lookin!
Twins & SpousesHandsome Lee boys!

1 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Those Lees are just a GOOD LOOKING family! I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on one of them!!! and Congrats to the newly weds!